Graphic & Digital Designer
The Graphic & Digital Designer role will design and build new and existing websites.
Graphic & Digital Designer
We are seeking a talented Graphic & Digital Designer with a creative mindset. Your primary role is to work with our clients to design, mock up and build websites using site builders.
You will need to have good communication and organisation, working with our clients to deliver creative websites, ongoing design updates and a great customer experience. In addition, you will support the team with other digital activities such as creating graphics for advertisements and creating new branding.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and development of websites on WordPress and Shopify. An understanding of HTML and CSS would be helpful.
- Proficient understanding of dynamic and digital design. Particularly with parallax and dynamic / animated design.
- Experience working with Shopify, WordPress and page builders.
- Fully competent in using Adobe Create Suite: including but not limited to XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Working as part of a creative team with more specialized web developers to communicate client requirements and deliver the best result for the client.
- Management and accountability for the delivery of project requirements and specifications in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- A high level of creativity.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- People relationship experience – ability to build relationships and work with stakeholders to understand and implement their requirements.
- Solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces and navigation.
- Thorough knowledge of modern design principles and practices, relating to designing digital graphics and websites.
- Ability to create engaging, dynamic and parallax websites.
What’s in it for you?
If you want to work with a small team of people passionate about great design and journeying with clients, you’ll love this role! In addition, a career at Ingot offers:
- Ongoing support for professional development and upskilling
- Ergonomic adjustable standing desks
- Flexible working hours and days
- Career progression opportunities
- A social and supportive team environment
- Joining a successful and growing company
Experience is a big bonus but not essential.
Full time role however open to a part time role for the right candidate.