Digital & Customer Coordinator
The Digital & Customer Coordinator role will be a first point of contact for existing smaller and established website customers.
- Confident solving problems in the digital space – setting up websites, SEO and ecommerce platforms
- A professional, experienced and confident communicator?
- An organised, diligent planner and administrator?
The Digital & Customer Coordinator role will be a first point of contact for existing smaller and established website customers. Able to solve basic technical problems but comfortable discussing issues with the team, researching possible solutions or sourcing freelancers. The ideal person in this role will be great with people, organised and willing to find solutions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Facilitating smaller client communications
- First tier support: solving small website issues and updating website content
- Forwarding website design updates or changes to the relevant team member
- Timelining projects and keeping an eye on team capacity
- Task prioritisation and organisation
- End of month invoicing using time tracking software
- Documenting process and creating checklists for internal use
- Creating help documentation/support resources
- Writing/updating contracts for projects and services
A good listener: the ability to listen to the user and understand the problem that they are encountering.
A good problem solver: the ability to find solutions to the problems that have arisen for the user. This will range from easy things such as ‘update DNS records’ through to helping a customer setup their website shipping correctly.
Timely and efficient: acting in a timely and efficient manner to get problems solved for the customer.
Good Administrator: be the gatekeeper for all requests that come through. Ensure they are followed up on and nothing falls through the cracks.
Culturally Supportive: ensure that all customers are supported and included.